Part-time Scheduling Coordinator
- Coordinate interpreting schedule via phone, email and text.
- Communicate with all interpreters and their schedules to ensure coverage.
- Carry Grate phone 24/7 and respond promptly to any and all requests.
- This position is done from your own home and provides flexibility.
- You must have excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Confidentiality is required.
- The ability to multitask and be flexible with change is a must.
- Knowledge of the interpreting profession is preferred but not required.
- This position works closely with the owner of Grate Interpreting.
- There is a daily stipend for carrying the phone as well as a negotiated biweekly rate.